Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered 12-step ministry for ALL hurts, habits, and hang-ups; where true hope and real healing is found. Our current share groups are:
- Men’s Chemical Dependency
- Men’s A-Z (for struggles such as anger, addictions, ACOA, guilt, depression etc.)
- Women’s Chemical Dependency
- Women’s A-Z (for struggles such as anger, addictions, ACOA, depression, domestic violence survivors, co-dependency etc.)
- Newcomers 101 (a one-time class for people who are new to Celebrate Recovery)
Celebrate Recovery meets at Christ Community Church every Thursday night from 6:30pm – 9pm. Refreshments are provided.
You are not alone. Celebrate Recovery is about REAL people, REAL life, & REAL support.
- 6:30pm – 7pm: Dinner (no cost) and a time of fellowship
- 7pm – 8pm: Large Group (worship, testimony, & teaching)
- 8pm – 9pm: Open share groups
- No registration or fee required. Come as you are.
For more information, please use the form below to contact Dan Ripoll or email him directly at: email@example.com.