1We have the capability for you to contribute directly to CCC through Online Giving. Your donations can be given by either Virtual Check or Credit Card.
If you are not yet a member of CCC, you can access Online Giving by scrolling your mouse over the give tab at the top of the page or use the link below. These links will route you to Access ACS where you will need to establish a login by registering before placing your online gift.
If you are a Member of CCC, please establish a Member Login and password in order to make your online donations. To establish a Member Login select “Member Login” from the menu or use the link below.
This service provides the church member the following benefits:
- Update your home address, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses online
- View your contribution record online
- Make online donations by virtual check or by credit card
- Online Personal Calendar – add church events or personal appointments to your personal calendar
Online Giving is also available on Sunday mornings in the Connecting Point room. Come by before the 9:00 am service, between services or after the 11:00 am service.
2You can place your cash or check in the offering plate during one of the worship services on Sundays or Wednesdays. Please make your checks payable to Christ Community Church.
Donations of Securities
3To receive donations of securities, the church has established an account with TD Ameritrade. If you want to donate stocks or mutual funds to the church, please contact the Business Administrator at 704-875-8374 for further information.
In Person or By Mail
4If you prefer, you can deliver your cash or check in person. Please deliver to a staff person in our Church Offices. Or if you desire to mail your check to the church office, please mail to the address below:
Attention: Finance Department
Christ Community Church
P.O. Box 1409
Huntersville, NC 28070
5This method allows us to draft your checking or savings account for your donation either weekly, once a month or twice a month.
6Debit and credit cards are more widely used than ever before. Meanwhile, people no longer carry cash, and most leave their checkbooks at home.
Many churches are now providing their members a way to make a donation electronically while attending services. This is accomplished through a Giving Kiosk. When you make a donation electronically at the Giving Kiosk:
- You will have the opportunity to make a donation by debit card or credit card
- You will receive a printed receipt at the kiosk which can be placed in the offering plate if you so desire
- You will also receive a receipt via email if you have an email address on file in our database
- You can give anonymously if you prefer to do so
- Using the simple touch-screen interface, you can direct contributions to multiple designations (i.e. general fund, building fund, missions, etc.)